James Bailey header image 1

Entries Tagged as 'exercise'

Throwing in the towel on the home gym

January 19th, 2012 · Comments Off on Throwing in the towel on the home gym · Blog

A Consumer Reports survey conducted last year indicated that 32 percent of respondents used their home-exercise equipment less than anticipated. I’m a little suspicious of the other 68 percent. Fess up, people. You aren’t all hitting that treadmill every day. Admit it. I bet half of you have at least one item of clothing hanging […]

[Read more →]

Tags:··